Sunday, July 18, 2004

Albert Schweitzer visits my website

On second thought, I think he's dead. I really just used this headline as a cheap device to get a quote from him onto my website:
 
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats"
Albert Schweitzer 
 
Are we sure he didn't write "Cats" the musical?
Don't worry Doodles and Tribby, I'm sure he liked dogs too, although he didn't leave a quote or include them in his famous theorum E=MC2. in which the C is for Cat.

4 Comments:

At July 19, 2004 at 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tribby says Ezra Pound will bite you if Andrew Lloyd Webber doesn't. Einstein, schmeinstein, we all drink wine in a stein.

 
At July 19, 2004 at 8:13 AM, Blogger Watson "America's Favorite Cat" said...

You guys get to drink wine? Wow, the best I can get is crummy water

 
At July 19, 2004 at 8:18 AM, Blogger Watson "America's Favorite Cat" said...

Who is schmeinstein?
Is that Einstein's unknown twin brother? I thought Einsteins brother was called Skippy...oh wait...that's the Daily Dave's nickname.
Many people don't know that Einstein had a lesser known famous formula which is "S=ATE" or Sleep = Amount of Tuna Eaten

 
At February 11, 2013 at 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to be here catsupremeo.blogspot.com owner discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home